But after I attended several productions at the City Garage theatre in Santa Monica (I worked there for a couple years in early 2000) the fire lit again inside of me. I knew I wanted to be on stage again. I rejoined the company and was cast in a remarkable Ukrainian play, Green Corridors by Natalka Vorozhbyt.
Rehearsed for 6 weeks and opened the play this last weekend (Aug 22, 2026). The play was well received and I am proud of my work in it. The cast is excellent, although we lost a few cast members along the way and had capable actors step in to take over.
I'm still a little rusty, but I think I've done well. Plus, it's such a great feeling to be doing something I love and was born to do.
Green Corridors runs through Sept 27th. Friday, Sat, Sundays. Check this City Garage link for more info.


Comments
Post a Comment